Friday, May 25, 2007

You are my HEROINE!

Since yesterday, our system had some problems that we cannot solved so usually we will ask the people in India to assit us. They are the 2nd level while we are the 1st level supportting the SAP system. It was quite a big HU HA yesterday night because the error in the system affected countries like Singapore, Russia, Dubai, Korea, Japan, all the goods are in the warehouose waiting to be shipped out but it was being delayed cos of this problem. Therefore the 2nd level have to make some changes to the program, ok save the details, let me get straight to the point. Anyway, I was stuck in the office yesterday night for quite a while to wait for their call and confirmation that everything is ok. So... the battle was kind of over yesterday. However, there are still some minor changes needed to be done cos we are still receiving complains from our users. My boss was quite angry with the 2nd level support people because they are not professional enough and it kind of screwing up the system. She wrote this quite a long email to them, scolding and advising them. After reading the mail, I was like "WOW she is my HEROINE man" ONLY my boss is so brave to do this kind of thing and out of the sudden this song came to my mind (change the lyrics a bit or it will sound too mushy haha) :


You are my sunshine my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear how much I admire you
So please don't take my sunshine away
My HEROINE indeed!

No comments: