Tuesday, May 22, 2007

P.A.S.S.I.O.N.A.T.E

Just got back from Lien's SoLead grad, a ministry course which she went thru for 9mths... It is something similiar to Tung Ling's grad, quite a grand affair. Each time I attend this kind of ceremony, the similiar question always appear in my mind "When is my turn?" I always wanted to go for Tung Ling Bible School but was not able to do it either because I have no money for that course back then or still bonded with my company at the moment. Sometimes I got this rash moment wanting to quit my job and stop my studies to attend Tung Ling. However, this is not what God wants me to do and of course I din do it :) Therefore I have told God that I will be going to Tung Ling right after I finish my bond with my company. This is a promise I made with God! The theme for tonight's graduation is PASSIONATE. The speaker talks about passionate about serving God just like apostle Paul who is one of the good example that is very passion in serving the Lord since the day he knew Jesus Christ. He perserve, having priority and knows his position as God's servant throughout his days on earth. I was quite inspired by today's message and I hope to have the kind of passion that what Paul had.

P.A.S.S.I.O.N.A.T.E
To live is for Christ, to die is to Gain... Phil 1:21

No comments: