Sunday, May 6, 2007

Raindrops falling on my head...

It was raining for the last few days in Singapore.. I was on my way to work on this particular day and these few thoughts just came into my mind that describes the rain....

Rain is one of God's wonderful creation
The plattering sound seems melodious
When you closes your eyes, it seems so peaceful hearing it
You could see the sprouting of umbrella
Different colors, shapes and prints
It looks like flowers blomming everywhere
Interesting isn't it?
After the rain, there is this freshness
A clear sky once again
Beautiful rainbow appearing to bring a smile on one's face :)

I love rainy days expecially when you are at home under your blanket in the cosy corner of your bed! I always feel that rain will give a kind of romantic feeling. At times at home, whenever it rains, I will close my eyes and feel the cool breeze blowing towards my face. It feels so relaxing! I will also love to look out of my window, watching the raindrops. A beautiful scene indeed! Don't you agree? Heehee!

Thank you God for the wonderful creation!

No comments: