Friday, May 11, 2007

247, Alexandra Road

247, Alexandra Road? You should be wondering what on earth am I trying to say? Hahah, that is my new office address. It is located in between Queenstown and Redhill MRT. Before I moved into this new office, I kept complaining to my colleague because that place is like super "wu lu", not much life there and the only mall we have is Dawson Place. From the outside, Dawson Place looked really sad man... There are also not much things around that area except lots of car showroom. I was telling God, why are you moving us from Great World?? I know in my heart that God has every reasons to do that. Indeed God revealed to me the reasons!

Firstly, the journey from my house to the new place is 30-40 mins compared to the last time 45-50 mins? In the past I will be either 15mins or 30mins late for work heee ginz~~ :P, feeling guilty already.... I am now always early or on time for work, to me that is quite a great achievement! I am really proud of myself heeee! Yap, secondly I will be able to save a lot of $$ since there are not much shopping for me to do there! That's great!! Thirdly, the distance from there to my school is so much shorter. In my old workplace, I will sometimes dread of going down for my classes after work because of the journey. In addition, when at times staying at kevin see's house (ok that sound so wrong... haha), as well as Wanhui's house, my journey to work from there is only taking me 10mins?? Last but not least, in this new office, I can get to know more people because we have combined the 2 floors in Great World to a single floor in Alexandra Road... There are much more live in the office :) I am like quite looking forward to work everyday lor haha a bit crazy rite??? Anyway, hope the excitement will not die off or I will feel veri miserable and dreading each working day.. ^_^

signing off - princess Geraldine...

No comments: