Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Finally updatting my blog

Hello, haha I guess I have not been updating my blog for quite a while... Some of you have been asking me "You never update you blog ah??" I really want to update my blog and share some of the things with you guys but I was too busy in everything and so here I am updating my blog once again. Anyway, I just came back from Taiwan not long ago. I really enjoyed myself there, the shopping, sightseeing and food!! It's been so so long since our whole family travelled together, it is really a good time of catching up and fellowship considering all of us are so busy with our work, study etc... :)

In this trip, God is always with us and I am really thankful for HIM! On the day of the departure, as me and my elder sis booked the ticket through the internet, we need to produce the same credit card as what we have stated during the booking. As my mother was not aware about it, she did not bring out the similar card. When the counter staff told us that, all of us was like oppss.... We have 3 options and that is either to buy another 2 tickets which will cost much more expensive, go back home to get the card or STAY in Singapore! Hahha, obviously we will NOT choose the last option la.. In the end, my mother went back home with Vennie who is very nice to give us a lift. My mother was so worried man and from her face you can tell that she is feeling very bad because of that. God then reminded me that HE is with us and told me not to worry. I immediately called my mother and reassure that and asked her not to worry too much BECAUSE we still have a lot of time since we reached the airport like 2 1/2 hours early?. This is like all planned by God. Isn't God great? We were left with some time even after mum is back in the airport! All of us had passed the test that God had given us - PATIENCE and FAITH! ^_^ Because we believe HIM, all things are safe under his wings... This is a little testimony from me sharing with all you and hope that you will be reminded again of his LOVE, MERCY and GRACE! MuaCkS! Hee~ :P

So now let me share with you more of my trips... Let me tell you how many things that I bought from Taiwan :>

1) 10 over tops
2) 4 Skirts
3) 3 Bags
4) 6 pair of shoes
5) sunglasses
6) umbrella
7) earrings/accessories
8) Local food

Is that all?? Hahah nope, I have still some more things that I have bought for all my dear frens! If you ask me what is the one thing that I enjoyed the most out of this trip? I can tell you, I enjoyed my every single day there until that I don't feel like coming back man. One thing that I asked from God for the trip was to let every single day pass by very very slowly... God did answer my prayer hahah, it seems that we are there for 2 weeks!! Does it mean that I really enjoyed myself so much or is it that I am missing all my frens in Singapore??? I guess both la... The shopping and eating in their Ye Shi (night market) was a good expericen. There are like so much food, clothings, shoes, tops, bottoms etc.... If you are there, I think you will shop like crazy man. Anyway, we went to a lot of night market/shopping areas like Ximending, Shilin, Rao He, Shi Da, Wu Fen Pu, Dan Shui etc... Some of their shoes are like very cheap lor. I manage to get 2 working shoes at $9 each and is that nice looking kind one. Isn't that so worth? Usually, we just settle our dinner at the ye shi, we will walk and eat at the same time; We always got full eating in that manner cos there are like so many roadside foodstall and is also super delicious, oh gosh im drooling... :)

Another highlights is the ferris wheel that we sat on that very last night in Taiwan. It was quite magnificent and is cheap!! It cost around $7, can you imagine that Singapore is charging at $30?? We could see quite a nice view from the ferris wheel and I guess that it would be a romantic ride with your date... Opps, I think I have written far too much. However, I have actually more to share la but I think this posting is getting too long so I shall end here and will update and share more of my other happenings that I had the past few days. So stay tuned, cya!

No comments: