Saturday, May 12, 2007

Photos...

Some Taiwan photos to share with all of you! Enjoy!

Taken at this DBS lounge before boarding the plane.
I heard this lounge is like for the super rich people one. We are so previleged to be brought in by my mother's fren working dere. I tell you that place is quite cool man, they have the iMac computer, iPod, Osim massenger chair. The food inside are also veri veri nice. Cool place!! Where is my Jasmine?? Hhahah, helping us to take photo la.... heee!

On our way to boarding....
Arriving Taiwan...
This is our hotel room in Taiwan, it quite small la I must say. Look at this room for 4, it is really small but what to do? On budget lei, this onli costing 20-30 Sing per night?? Hahha,, aniwae most of time we are out so its ok!





This is Xi Men Ding -->
A nice place, lots of shopping, eating places etc...


The uploading is getting too slow already, I will upload more fotos soon! Cya!!

No comments: