Thursday, May 17, 2007

Need PRAYER right now!

All my hairs are slowy standing up man... Right now, I have a lot of things on hand. I am in charge of planning the program for the "Royal Night" in our GB/BB camp on 1-3 June since I came up with the idea so naturally it will be in my charge but I am gladly receiving the arrow :) Ok, so this is something like "Prom Night" and all the boys and girls will be dressed in their best, we will have games/dinner etc... The most exciting part is that we will be choosing the Prince/Princess of Camp 2007... Haha, coool huh?? Next, I am going to plan the games in our Children Church's retreat, planning for the next YPM bonding on 30th June and a station master in our upcoming BB Bible Quiz, The S-WORD Play! In addition, I have my school assignments... Therefore, I am simply overwhelmed with everything. I am enjoying myself serving the Lord. I just need a lot of God's strength to sustain and support me or I will just explode and boo.. It will be quite bad, so please pray with me you brothers and sisters in christ reading my blog right now! Thank you!

"... I know my GOD is in control..."

PrInCesS Geraldine once again! Good night!

No comments: