Thursday, April 12, 2007

Opening Ceremony!

Welcome to my newly freshly baked blog! Haha lol! I never thot that I will have my own blog because I always think that it is quite a childish and boring thing to do. I have also friends asking me "Do you have blog?", "Why are you not having one?"... I always have the same answer -> "too lazy to write la..." haha!!

However, after reading so much from my friends' blog, I have the urged to pen down my own thoughts in this little corner of mine. I don't really know how long will this blog sustain but wadeva it is, I will try to update it regularly. :) Anyway, I would love to tell all my stories,exciting event, testimonies in this blog. Ah.... Im so so excited and I have simply too much to say and talk about! To my friends out there, do support me and give me your feedback on my postings!

- Miss Foo -

No comments: