Friday, April 13, 2007

Embarrassing scene!

I was in bus 51 from my workplace on my way to the new church office for BBGB camp meeting. As usual, I was feeling sleepy during the ride and I decided to take a nap. I guess I was too tired, after a while, my whole body sway to the left (was sitting at the ounce) and I nearly fall off my seat! That was so embarrassing and in my heart I was laughing to myself hee~! I can also imagine the people behind giggling and commenting about it but I pretended that nothing had happened. I closed my eyes so tightly and really pray very hard that the people around me will forget about this matter soon. This was my first time having such a big action in the bus, I was really dumbfounded and trust me, it was super duper paisei man! After that, I was wide awake for the rest of the journey and was making sure that I will not fall asleep and embarrassed myself again. lol!
Anway I reached church office at around 7.20pm, as that was my first time there, I took a quick tour around the office. I tell you, the layout is nice, clean and big! I kind of like that place especially the 2 big toilet sign O<= and O-< outside the Ladies and Gents haha.

That was my whole embarrassing scene, how I wish that I have sombody that I know sitting beside me ^-^.

No comments: