Thursday, April 12, 2007

Movie Night...

Yesterday was a movie night out with some of the basketball boys (Zhu,James,Kar Jun, Weng Leong, Bea, Alex and Delia). I have not done this with them for quite a while and I really feel so good after hanging out with them each time. I remember months ago, we will never fail to meet up every Mon (for around 3 weeks) to catch a movie together and i can still remember that Zhu was not in police academy(Army) yet. Come to think of it, time passes real fast like the rocket, phoooo.... hee! I really enjoyed their company, joking and chatting with them; it really made my day. Anyway, we watched this movie called "Sunshine", it is a thriller cum scientific show. This movie is about a group of people (scientist, pychologist forgot liao) travelling on a spaceship to save the sun and mankind. I tell you, this show is super draining la, me and delia was convering ourselves half the time man. Some part are really too thrilling and exciting for me to take it, I was like so excited but thank God Zhu is beside me to take my beating and excitement haha... (sorry if I had affected you watching the movie).

So... after the movie, we went to the Carrefore sales at the ground floor. They are selling stuff like books, bags, household accessories etc.. at quite a cheap price. Delia bought this Deuter bag that cost 20 over bucks? That was really cheap man and you know what, Zhu and Karjun bought a remote control car, quite onz huh and they even plan to race against each other! Haha.

Right after that, we headed home. As usual, the whole lot of us will just joke, laugh and chat around along the way in the train. However, my night doesn't end so early :), I watched this movie called "Pursuit of Happiness" after my shower. This show is based on a true story talking about this guy name Chris Garner. He was married with a kid and both him and his wife is trying to meet its ends each day but latter left him because she just cannot stand that kind of life. (don't understand why would the wife do that? Oh well, I guess Im not in her shoe but seriously I will not do that to my future husband! *grin*). Chris Garner is a salesman who does not have a stable income, go around to different hospital trying to sell this bonesetter scanning machine. Even though life is tough, he still carry on and did not give up. He applied this internship at a financial company and was accepted. After all the hard work that he put, he was employed by this company and he even starts his own company later! I was like "Wow!" I was really inspired by him! That was a good show, you should try and watch it ^_^. Haha, ok my exciting night then ended at 1.15am. Indeed it was a great night!

I guess I have too much to say that I flooded this posting. I hope this remain so that I will not be san fen zhong re du. Ok I guess I have to stop here, nitezz...

P.S. Thank God for the wonderful week!

No comments: