Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank you Jesus!

I just had my Children's Encounter planning meeting last night; we had a mini ministry time. During that time, we sang this song "Jesus Loves Me This I Know". Even though all of us are very familiar with this song and some of us may even sang this since young, I could feel God "hugging" me yesterday and was reminded that HE loves all of us no matter what. My faith was being challenged in the last few days and when I sang this song, I felt so touched that I broke down and cried profusely to him. I told God to forgive me for losing faith in him. I had now regained my confidence and trust in him once again. It was a good ministry time and I felt really good after that. Let's put on the armour of God and have faith in him all of the days... Beware, the enemy are always trying means and ways to stop us from moving towards the cross. Here's my verse for the day...

Be prayerful in times of trouble Romans 12:12

Jesus loves me this I know
For the bible tells me so
Little ones to him belong
They are weak but He is strong
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
For the bible tells me so

No comments: