Monday, April 21, 2008

"Bachelor" Geraldine

After the hardwork that I have put in for the last 1 and a half years, I have finally graduated with Bachelor of Business Computing! Yeah, haha! Looking back during the period when I mugged and shuttled between work and school, I realised that it is God himself who had sustained my energy and made me perserve till the end. I can now proudly declare myself as a RMIT grad student!! lol! (",) It just made me feel so amaze on how I went through the whole course so successfully considering that I had managed to have quite a few credits and distinctions. All I can say is that God definitely blesses those who are faithful and obedient to him...

Lord, I'm amazed by You,
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
Lord, I'm amazed by You,
And how You love me,

No comments: