Monday, May 5, 2008

Toilet -- My best Friend!

I had a bad diarrhea last week after I ate this "Ma La" steamboat at Chinatown. The soup is like super shiok la, hot and spicy which makes it so so nice! However there's a price to pay man!! I ran to the toilet several times the next day. It started at 7.15am which ended at around 9am and in this short period of time, the toilet bowl has become my best friend for that day. I refused to leave the toilet because the minute I stand up, I can feel that I have some more to clear. (you know what I mean la haha) I was thinking of just staying in the toilet the rest of my day to clear my bowel system. This has not only caused me to be late for work but also make my whole body turn wobbly and weak. I feel as if I have lost few kgs of weight haha. It din just stopped there, I was still running to toilet when I reached the office. Indeed, tt had become my best friend for that day! Lol!

No comments: