Saturday, August 2, 2008

NDP Preview 2008

By God's blessing, me and mel manage to get the ticket from mel gan to the NDP preview at the Marina Bay today! It was our first NDP show together as a couple and the feeling was really different haha. This was my first time watching NDP in Marina bay apart from the several times I had in Kallang stadium last many years... It was a spectacular show today especially the bombastic firework that is in front of my eyes, the highlight of the day!! It was so nice and romantic. :) I was also in awed by the display of the Black Knights and the various aircraft performance. The Black Knights drew a "Heart" in the sky which I thought that was really a job well done. The goodie bag is also quite cool. It is a recycled bag with cool stuff like a big air glove(which we give Hi-5 to each other using that), big packet of crackers, shopping vouchers, Singapore flag etc... I really enjoyed myself tonight and seeing all the different people coming together to celebrate national day reminds me the word "UNITY". It is this that brings all of us together as One People, One Nation, One Singapore. This is what God will want to see us as christian, to be united and bring people to His kingdom so as to bring glory to His name! I pray that Singapore will continue to prosper, pray for a good government, the compassion in us for the poor and needy and also to claim all the salvations of the people in Singapore. AMEN!

p.s.:will be posting all nice fotos taken today soon so stay tuned...(",)

No comments: