Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Grandma "operation"

Just got back from the longest Sunday dinner not long ago. It ended around 9.30pm and which normally will end before 9pm so as to catch C.S.I in AXN. We have an important mission today that is to share testimonials to my grandma and at the same time convincing her to get baptised. We are not trying to force her because in her mind she had already decided to get baptized except that there are some thoughts in her mind that caused her to be a bit confused. Its a joyful sight to see all of my aunties, uncle and my mummy sharing the gospel with my grandma. I thank God for letting my aunties and mum to know about Him and this will not happen without His great intervention and timing! My grandma finally agreed to be baptized on the 30th August in our church! Praise the Lord! It is worth the praying and all the effort put in! It is so amazing how God uses people for different purpose and in His timing! I pray that God will continue to guard my grandma's heart and that she is able to find peace in Him. Pray that God will remove any confusion or worries in her, AMEN! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:)

No comments: