Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sickly me!

I was on MC the whole day today and it felt really good just to "nua" at home. I literally slept the whole day and not doing anything else. (really felt like a pig man haha lol!!) Even though I have slept a lot, I am still feeling weak and sleepy! I guess this is to make up for my late nights I had for the past few days and not to mention the medicine that I ate made me feel drowsy also... I was not feeling well since yesterday when I felt the acute pain in my head nearing to the end of the tour in the Garden Exhibition with my family. Not wanting to be a wet blanket to my mother and sister, I went home myself after that. When I reached home at 4.30pm, I slept all the way to 7plus in the evening. I thought I will feel better after the long nap but it got worsen. My headache got more painful, I vomitted and my tears just came rolling down. It was a terrible feeling that I cried out desperately for God's healing. I really thank God for mel who sent me to the doctor and miraculously, I felt much better after seeing the doctor (mel's presence also makes a diff la ahaha) Praise the Lord!

No comments: