Monday, July 14, 2008

Hear the footsteps and you will know...

It is quite amazing that I can recognise who the person is by hearing their footsteps. I guess I have gotten used to people walking past me in the office everyday. It takes time and training to do that ok haha! The reason behind it is due to the strict culture in our office; we are not suppose to do any personal stuff during office hours which include simple things like checking own email, surfing the internet, msn etc... I think everyone in the office are doing it in a discreet way such that they will not get caught and I am one of them hee hee... Because of this, I have to be cautious of who is walking past or behind me. This has trained me up by listening to the footsteps so that I will know that I need to switch screen when my Director, Boss or Supervisor walking pass me. Recently I found myself bingo in almost every guesses I made and I am really proud of myself man haha (luffing to myself). Anyway, I told myself that I should try not to do it again la cos I know that it is so call against the "office law" to do my personal things and I am stealing office time which is not very ethical and nice...but well I will try my best... :)

No comments: