Thursday, May 8, 2008

Volkswagen Annual Dinner & Dance 2007

These are some nice pictures that me and my few colleagues took during our D&D this year. Well, this year-end Annual Dinner & Dance was supposed to be held end of last year but due to having most of the people on home leave and holiday, it was postponed to early this year 2008 instead. Year-end dinner held on early this year, isn't that irony? Haha, I guess we are having another round this year end! The theme for the dinner & dance was "Las Vegas". We were supposed to dress like some of the TV stars. A group of us decided to make a mask and wear it on that day. Me and this colleague, also named "Geraldine":P met up and made the mask(as you can see right above, aren't we creative?? heheh!) I enjoyed the time we made the mask and the day itself because we had a great deal of fun taking fotos, eating, dancing and luffing throughout the whole night! It didn't just stop just like that, we went to KBOX at Cineleisure after that!! haha happening right?? That is definitely my happiest moment in my 3 years in Volkswagen!!

No comments: