Monday, August 27, 2007

Food appetite

Have you ever wonder what kind of people, situation and mood will affect your food appetite? As I was having a meal the other day, this thought came to my mind. To me, it does makes a lot of difference! I am not trying to emo or bias here but I guess it will somehow affect your appetite if you are eating with someone you don't really know, someone whom you like(maybe your crush or your usual gang of frens haha! lol!) or even someone you don't really like? Imagine you are eating alone with somebody you don't really know, you will feel a bit awkward at the beginning because you have not much things to talk about except conversations involved like "What are you doing now? Studying or working? / How is your work etc..." For me, I will definitely don't enjoy my meal because i just feel that this kind of situation is too awkward already. It will make things worse when the other party is too quiet and there you are constantly trying to think of things to say to him/her, I guess this kind of meal is too tiring hahah! On the another hand, if you are eating with your usual group of friends, esp if you are feeling moody, they will definitely make your day! How about eating with your crush? Will you be a abit abnormal because you have to display your best look in front of him/her? Or maybe be in your usual self? Ha for me, I guess I will like to be in my usual self but of course with some basic table manners la because I guess this is the basic respect for both parties. I think the more careful you are in trying to display your best in front of people, the more blunder you make haha so that's why I will choose to be natural!! Oh yes, that's the word lol! Does the eating place makes a difference too? I guess somehow it does la cos if you are eating in dirty places where you can see rats and crokcoaches running around, I don't think you even dare to swallow anything that is in your mouth man... What about eating in a posh restaurant with so many kind of utensils in front of you? I feel that it will be too stressed to eat in such places, maybe once or twice in a year its ok la or maybe on some special occasions! :)

No comments: