Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday....

Today is yet another working day... :) I have just finish lunching with my colleagues at the food court in Dawson Place. We ate chi cha, ordered curry fish head, kang kong, claypot tofu, sweet and sour pork. It was nice and delicious, I was so full and I really feel like sleeping after that. It was quite a good time chatting and joking with all of them over lunch. After that, we went to our fave. hang out place. Make a guess? Hahah, it is actually NTUC lol! I tell you this is our everyday after lunch entertainment haha man, dun play play ok whaha! Ok, so we bought a few packets of tidbits to top up our mini pantry which is located at my desk haha. Since I came back with my Taiwan food, my place become a mini pantry. During tea time, my colleagues will just come to my desk, eat the tidbits and we will exchange small chats. This is a good social time and it is when our friendship grow deeper. I must say without the entertainment from my colleagues, I will be bored to death in the office. Thank God for colleagues!

- Back to Work... -

No comments: