Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sick...

Ok I was sick yesterday and today, this started yesterday afternoon in the office. My head was spinning yesterday so I took 1 pill of panadol. I thought I will feel better after eating the pill but NO!! My whole body was then getting weaker and feeling very dizzy and then I took another pill. Yesterday was a farewell dinner for a colleague of mine and I would not want to miss it because they have already booked for that number of people so I told myself I will go for an hour and will go home after that. I really pray very hard and told God whatever it is, to sustain me and let me carry on at least 1 hour in the dinner. We went to this wine network place where they sells premium white and red wine from all over countries like Italy, Germany, Africa, New Zealand etc... The first hour was good, I was feeling a bit better. Haha I even took around 3 glasses of white and red wine. I don't know what am I thinking yesterday nite man, I was not feeling well and I took wine?? Haha ok its my fault!!! Anyway around 9pm, I could not take it already and so I went home. When I reached home, I have a quick shower and went to sleep. After a while, I woke up having my whole body feeling very hot, I think my temperature is like reaching 38 degree or more lor. I was so feeling unwell, asked my sis, Jasmine to get towel for me to bring down the temperature. She was very sweet, she made honey water and help me to put some medicated oil on my forehead. I ate another pill of panadol and fell asleep again BUT this was not the end yet!!! I woke up again, still feeling feverish and very uncomfortable. My mum came back, scolded me saying that because of my late nites and that is why I fall sick... Oh well, it is true la so I did not say anything when she scolded me... : After that, I ate another pill, I tell you never in my life I took 3 fever pills in one day man! I went back to sleep, this time round feeling much better but I still woke up quite a few times feeling very very uncomfotable. I really feel like as if i am going to die, the feeling was really unbearable!!! I prayed and I sob and I am alive once again!! Haha, at that time I was thinking if I am feeling this way, how about those people who are battling with cancer and illness?? I salute to all of them, the mighty warriors!!! Anyway, still having a bit of fever so shant talk so much...

- Sick and Weak Princess Geraldine -

No comments: