Friday, June 5, 2009

What a morning to start my Friday!!

I woke up early thinking that I can be early at work today. Left house at around 8.10am which is 15mins earlier than usual BUT upon reaching the station, i realised that I forgot to bring my wallet which contain my ez-link card. I must have overlooked it while repacking into another bag. And there and then, I went back home to pick up my wallet and walked back to the station again. It was 8.30am and that is my usual time to reach the station every morning which I am still able to reach office on time or only 5 mins late... Little did I expect that there was a faulty train at Hougang station which is 1 stop before Kovan. They took around 10 mins to clear out the train at Hougang before sending trains towards Kovan. As you can see, the train was crowded and I could only manage to board the 3rd arriving train. It was 8.45pm! I reached outram at 9.05am but decided to take a cab since I was late. Finally, I reached office at 9.12am...Can you imagine a morning like this to start your day?? Hai...

P.S.: Felt as if i just finished a marathon...

Mood: Half-hearted :

4 comments:

Joe said...

Hello!

Things like that happened to me also!! Apart from being half hearted or feel sian, I now practice asking God, "why?". God must have know this would happen. What is His purpose? Is He teaching me something? The last time when this happened to me, God just asked me to pray for the cell meeting that I'm going to attend. The extra time on the road becomes prayer time. Perhaps I've not been praying a lot for cell, that's why God allow the delay that day.
So, what is God trying to say to you?

Geraldine said...

I think God is trying to teach me not to stress myself out (which I usually did) during all kind of situations. I have to remember to depend on him because I am not alone! Anyway thanks for your comment!

Jin Cong said...

Waiting~~~

Anonymous said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份