Friday, February 15, 2008

Secret Exposed!!! ^O^

I guess its time to reveal this secret of mine hehe! I think some of you had found out this little secret already and YES this is one of the "Best Gift" I had at the start of year 2008!!! Let me describe this great gift and blessing from God to you... God's faithful servant, Man chasing after God, Tall, Dark, Gentlemen, Sweet, Loving, Giving, Humorous, Fun-Loving, Sociable (chatty la lol). How? Can u guess what's going on? Let me give u a clue, "Policeman"... Ok la, I shall stop beating around the bush. He is Melvin Goh aka "Ah Goh" ...And the good news is that both of us got together on the 5th of Jan 2008! What a well-kept secret right? It's been more than a month and we are getting on very well :) Well, we are still in our Honeymoon Period so do pray for us that whatever we faced in the future, we will leave it to God's hand and that we will hand in hand work things out TOGETHER!! K shall get back to work, will update you guys more the next time I blog! Have fun!

With the courtesy of Kevin See... I must say hes quite creative la... HAHA lol!

No comments: