Monday, December 31, 2007

Seriously man...

Haha recently I was bombarded by this particular question. Is not only 1 or 2 person who asked the question but is like quite a few of them. I was like... Wha seriously man... Haha I think you might be able to guess what the question is la. That is "When are you getting a boyfriend ah? Not young already lei..." Haha, I thought it was not my turn to answer or think about this question yet considering there are a lot other people who are unattached and older than me :P I guess it's time for me to face it man and also to get use to people asking me this question. But seriously la, I will think and pray about it once in a while la BUT I think I will just leave everything to God. Im sure HE had plan for me so I will just let the nature take its course??? Hahah No idea man.... :) Anyway sometimes during my deep thought, I will imagine IF let say I am attached, what will my life priority be like? Hey I really gave a serious thought on this and I think this is how I will rank it:

(1) God
(2) Church
(3) Family
(4) Career
(5) Friends
(6) Boyfriend OR MAYBE |(5) Friends + Boyfriend ??|
(7)....(10++) the rest of other stuff.....

Haha, I feel a bit paisei when i'm writing this lor but anyway this is just a thought la!!! Interesting ah lol! (",)

1 comment:

Stacia said...

eh.. your chat box has a problem? cannot leave comments... as u know i'm dying to leave some wise comments on your blog! hahaha... anyways, just ignore the funny user name.. that was just some dumb abandoned blog from long long ago. stacia