Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm flying on the Jet Plane....

Over over my current position is in Thailand airport in one of the lounges haha! Since I'm so free now so thought of spending this time to update my blog. You may ask me what am I doing in Thailand at this wee hour? Haha the reason is because in an hour time, I will be sitting on the Jet Plane to Germany-Frankfurt!! Ain't that exciting??? I have been looking foward to this trip like a month ago and finally the day has come! My first time to a European country! Envy ah? haa lol! :) Anyway, I kept telling my colleague that I have this kind of mixed feeling for this trip, half the time I am feeling really excited but somehow or rather I feel a bit nervous. I guess the trip to my final destination-KASSEL is quite complicated because after reaching Franfurt airport, I need to take a train and then to take a cab to my hotel upon reaching KASSEL. I have done quite a lot of research on KASSEL in the internet but there is not much information about it. Maybe this explains why I am so nervous haha but anyway just leave everything to God, he will make a way for me and my colleague. I believe it will be a good trip!! Ok, I shall stop here, need to catch on to my next flight. I will try to update the blog with more stories about my trip! Ciao...!

No comments: